All you need to do is create a ScholarRescue account to enter! We’ll draw the winner when we have 500 “Likes”on FB.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. ELIGIBILITY. You must be aged 18 or older at the time of entry. Persons directly affiliated with ScholarRescue are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these rules. You must have an active ScholarRescue account to be eligible.
3. ENTRY. All eligible persons with an active ScholarRescue account will be entered in the sweepstakes whenever 500 people have “Liked” the ScholarRescue Facebook page (or at 12:00AM ET 6/1/2013, if 500 “Likes” have not been obtained). Only one account per person is allowed, therefore only one entry per person.
One winner will be randomly selected and notified that he/she has won. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible for any reason, does not agree to the terms set out herein, or declines the offer of receiving a $500 travel voucher, then a new winner will be selected and notified.
ScholarRescue reserves the right to request from any entrant additional documentation it reasonably believes is necessary to validate any entry or award any prize. ScholarRescue will not be responsible for incomplete or erroneous account information that results in the inability to contact the winner.
While all ScholarRescue eligible members will be entered into the drawing, entry itself confers no rights on those members. Winner waives all rights to hold ScholarRescue liable in any way.
4. PRIZES. One (1) winner to receive a $500 (value) gift certificate for travel/vacation booked through SunLover Travel (www.sunlovertravel.net). The value of the certificate may be used to book any travel not exceeding $500 or be applied toward the booking of travel exceeding $500.
5. HOW TO ENTER/ODDS OF WINNING: Automatic entry for all eligible persons with ScholarRescue.com account (no purchase necessary) beginning 5/7/2013 and ending either when the ScholarRescue Facebook page has 500 “Likes” or at 12:00AM ET 6/1/2013 (whichever occurs first).
Odds of winning are dependent on the number of registered ScholarRescue members at time of sweepstake ending (but likely to be no more than 1:2,000 odds of winning).
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS. By accepting a prize, the winner grants ScholarRescue and/or their designees the right to use his/her name, biographical information, testimonial, photo and/or likeness and/or prize information or personal exposition (and/or any edited portion thereof) for advertising, publicity, promotional and other purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law. ScholarRescue is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, undelivered or garbled entries as a result of any kind problem whether human or electronic, or the processing of entries.ScholarRescue is also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. ScholarRescue is not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s property. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or Website, who are in violation of these Official Rules or who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner as solely determined by ScholarRescuer, will be disqualified. Automated entries are prohibited, and will cause disqualification. Entrants may not register multiple times.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATIONS AND ACCEPTANCE. Potential winner will be notified by e-mail, phone at ScholarRescue’s discretion within twenty-four (24) hours of random drawing. If Sponsor cannot locate a winner within two (2) business days of date of attempted notification, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be randomly selected. ScholarRescue is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the ScholarRescue LLC, SunLover Travel, Facebook, Inc. and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes related activity, or from entrant’s acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of a prize (including any travel or activity related thereto); (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted
to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
9. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION. Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state laws. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Tarrant County, TX.
10. SPONSOR. Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.